I don't have as much time to spend blogging since going back to work. So, in work fashion, here is a bullet point list of our highlights this month.
- Nate started crawling! He crawled all the way down the hall one evening chasing after a ball. It was the cutest thing and he was laughing as he crawled along. He hasn't stopped crawling since and he is getting quite fast. I managed to catch his first proper crawl on video.
- He has cut both of his top middle teeth now, so he has 4 teeth in total. He has been in some pain from the teething, but nothing too bad. A little dose of painkillers seems to take the edge off of any pain he has at bed time.
- He sleeps through the night, most of the time. That said, he does often get up at 4.45am ready to start the day! And on quite a few occasions he has woken up around 10pm and needed resettling. I'm not sure how to fix these 2 little issues right now, but I'm grateful for how well he is sleeping.
- Nate points all the time and at everything. I am trying my best to decipher his gestures, but sometimes it's hard to figure out what he is trying to convey.
- His favourite things to eat right now are blueberries, cheese and cheerios. He would rather feed himself than be fed and tries to use a spoon to feed himself yogurt, but it mostly ends up on his face.
- He is settled in at nursery now and sleeps like a champion there! He slept for nearly 3 hours one afternoon. I'm not sure how they get him to do that.
And now for some photographic highlights.