I have been tagged in my first ever meme, thanks to the wonderful Gina at Cold Tea and Smelly Nappies. Check out her fab blog!
The rules for this meme are as follows...
1. Thank the person who gave it to you and link back to their blog
2. Tell seven facts about yourself
3. Nominate seven people for the award and let them know why
So here are some completely random facts about me:
1) I grew up in south Florida but still struggle in the heat when it gets above 25 degrees Celsius (77 degrees Fahrenheit). I think it's the lack of air conditioning here in the UK.
2) I lived in Madrid for 7 months when I was 20 years old and studied Spanish Art & Literature. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Spanish.
3) I was a competitive roller skater at a child (I was never very good, but traveled all around the state of Florida competing).
4) I work as an accountant for a national charity. I am currently on maternity leave awaiting the birth of baby number 1.
5) I have recently learned to love baking and am currently in the process of perfecting my home-made brownie technique. My last batch was nearly perfect!
6) My husband and I are both Libras.
7) I lived in New York City for 2 years after graduating from University and worked in an office near Times Square. I still miss NYC but luckily have family there so visit as much as possible.
Finally, I will tag the following 7 bloggers because, well, their blogs are great and I would love to hear 7 facts about them...
Sonya at The Ramblings of a Formerly Rock n Roll Mum
Claire at Memoirs of Maternity
Amy at Crafty ThINKer
Kirsty & Clara at My Two Mums
Kirsten at Lost in Oversettelse
Mrs W at The Milk To My Cookie
Nikki at Ramblings of a mad woman