Thursday 14 February 2013

recognition

I started this blog as a personal journal to record special moments in my life and to jot down my thoughts on pregnancy and motherhood. I never really expected anyone to read, honestly. And I certainly never expected anyone to nominate this blog for an award. But someone out there has. If it was you - thank you (and I checked, it wasn't even my mother!).

This little ol' blog has been nominated in the Best Pregnancy Blog category of the MAD Blog Awards. The MADs celebrate the best blogs written by Mum and Dads in the UK. I think it's pretty awesome that these awards even exist because there are so many great bloggers out there writing about life with a family who deserve recognition. I voted for my favourites the other day and it was really hard to narrow it down to just one blog per category. 

The nominations are still open to vote for your favourite blogs. So go on, make another Mum or Dad as thrilled as I am and nominate today (or nominate me if you want - but seriously I'm just thrilled to have received one nomination). You have until the 18th February. You can vote here.


MAD Blog Awards


2 comments:

  1. You sound very surprised to have been nominated don't know why because you have a lovely blog x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks! I guess I just never thought someone would think of my blog for an award, but I'm so glad they did. x

      Delete