Wednesday 27 February 2013

shopping ~ The White Company

I came across a really fun competition set by The Mummy Blogger. She asked other mums to showcase items from The White Company's clothing collections to illustrate how we would like to dress our family for spring.  

I'm certainly not the most fashionable mum around. You are more likely to find me in jeans and a T-shirt than anything else, but I love beautiful clothing and I love the simple and timeless items at The White Company. And honestly, do I really need an excuse for some online window shopping? No, not really. 

So here are 2 mood boards I put together for baby Nate and me...

~{1}{2}{3}{4}{5}{6}~


~{1}{2}{3}{4}{5}{6}~

I think Nate, with his ginger hair and grey eyes, looks adorable in blue and grey tones and I love stripey tops under dungarees. Cute! 

Although I'm not particularly girly, I would love to dress up in neutrals and pinks for a lovely spring day. I particularly love this tan clutch bag, which can be dressed up or down and looks big enough to hold all the essentials. 

What do you think of these items? For details of the competition and to find out how to enter yourself, check out The Mummy Blogger's post here. The competition closes 5th March 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment