Tuesday 17 April 2012

dear son

You are starting to get really big now and growing every day. I have started to feel your feet nudging my rib-cage at work. Don't worry though, I like feeling you move because I know you are doing well. 

Daddy and I have already bought you some stuff for when you arrive. Yesterday Daddy went to the grocery store to buy some food and came back with a huge pack of bibs for you too. They are so cute, I'm sure you will love them! 

I can't wait to meet you in a couple months and see your face for the first time. I'm excited to see what color your eyes are and what your hair will be like; but most of all I can't wait to give you a big kiss and a cuddle and to know that you are safe. 

Daddy and I haven't decided on your name yet but we have a few names that we like. I'm sure we will agree on something soon. 

We have booked your first airplane ticket already! You are going to go to Florida in November for your first-ever Thanksgiving. You have a lot of family members in the USA who are looking forward to meeting you.  You also have a lot of family here in the UK who want to meet you, especially your grandparents, aunts, and uncles - you will be a very loved little boy. 

Love and kisses, xoxox
Mum



1 comment:

  1. A really lovely post.. and something you can look back on and read to your son in a few years too.. I'm sure he will love hearing how you and your husband were feeling and how you's were getting ready for his arrival.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete